Accurate information is key to an accurate forecast and one of the most important pieces of information is the bank account balances being used. Float will use the reconciled balance from your account platform for each bank account.
- Across the top of the screen you will see a panel displaying the bank account information along with an cog option to manage the included bank accounts, give that a click
- A popover will appear displaying all your bank accounts and credit cards including details on the balance and unreconciled transactions for each.
- Check each account to make sure the balance is matching the reconciled balance ('Balance in Xero' for Xero users and 'In QuickBooks balance' for QuickBooks Users)
- If these are all matching up you're good to go on to step 2
- If these aren't quite right get in touch with us via the in-app chat and we can help out
Once you're happy with the balances in Float it's time for step 2, keep the bank account popover open.